Monday, February 16, 2009
LOL, 15/02/2009, 1 day before my actual Birthday. I invited most of my friends over to my house to celebrate my 21st Birthday. No longer Teenager anymore, now becoming Young Adult already. Muhahaha... Shall not write so much, let the photos show you what happens that day.
My Birthday Cake
Wishing.........
My Family
My Secondary School Npcc Squadmates
My Poly's Friends


My CI & HO Friends
WRSS CI Family
My OBS Friends
My Secondary School Friends
And Here Are All My Presents.






My Tokens of Appreciation For Them.
My First 4-D that I Bought.
Nothing much to say, just want to thanks all my friend who turn up for my 21st Birthday celebration. It will always be a memoriable birthday celebration that I even have. And actually bought the tokens of appreciation, rose for female and candel for guys, to thank them for coming. And also want to aplogise if I never being a good host, and dont have chance to entertain you all much=).
Hahaha, wanted to try some luck on the birthday celebration, so went to buy 4-D, and see whether will win some money to cover for the cost of my birthday celebration, but none of it got it. Lastly, for more photos, come and get it from me =).
11:30 PM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 11:30 PM ♥