<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34148604?origin\x3dhttp://keeyong88-9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 24, 2008

I think it has being almost 3 months since I last blogged, all my reader must have give up on reading my blog since I also never update it. Don’t know why today feel like updating it, a lot of things to say but most of them is hard to describe using words. Sometime even thought got things to say but nowhere to release out, I will rather choose to keep to myself or wait till people ask. Don’t like to be pity by others, which mean after reading my blog then know what happened and come to show care, which I think is rather too late already. One example will be, what if suddenly I wrote my last words here and by the time it was being read, I maybe gone already.

Really very tired, sometime will need a friends shoulder to lead on, I think I am those look strong outside but sometime feel weak inside. Sometime while walking on the road, will actually envy those couple, why can’t I have one too, will feel lonely somehow. But I think it is hard to find one too. Like my blog links say, totally feelingless because I’ve become so numb.

THE END

12:29 AM

You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:29 AM ♥




Profile ♥
KEEYONG.
21 Years Old.
16-2-1988.
Aquarius.
Republic poly.
Single but unavailable.
Serving the Nation soon.

Wish upon a Sun.. ♥
Get A Life.
Get A Car.
Get A New Bag.
Get A New Watch.
Get A Better GPA.
Get A MP3 Player.
Tidy Up My Room.
Save More Money.
Repair My Laptop.
Go For Oversea Trip.
Memorable 21st Birthday.
To Be A Millionair One Day.

Sun-SCREAM! ♥
Out You Go ♥
  • Amy
  • Dawn
  • Eileen
  • James
  • Jia Hui
  • Jia Zhen
  • Katherine
  • Kee Kwoon
  • Kelvin
  • Koksiang
  • Lesly
  • Louis
  • Rafael
  • Shirley
  • Shi Qi
  • Shi Wei
  • Valerie
  • Wei Ling
  • Wei Ting
  • Xiaoying
  • Yan Lin
  • Yew Wien

  • You Are My Sunshine - Stine J.