Safely come back from OBS Sabah. I should have a lot of things to write, but I think a picture speak a thousand of words, so I shall not write too much. Even if I write everything in here, but who know what I had gone through over there. Got fever, unable to go to the summit of Mt.K, only if I had push myself abit more and I will be there at the summit with my group. After this trip, some thoughts came to me, To Cherish Now And Not Regret Later.
12:17 AM
You promised me the sunrise, under that tree at 12:17 AM ♥
Profile ♥
KEEYONG.
21 Years Old.
16-2-1988.
Aquarius.
Republic poly.
Single but unavailable.
Serving the Nation soon.
Wish upon a Sun.. ♥
Get A Life.
Get A Car.
Get A New Bag.
Get A New Watch.
Get A Better GPA.
Get A MP3 Player.
Tidy Up My Room.
Save More Money.
Repair My Laptop.
Go For Oversea Trip.
Memorable 21st Birthday.
To Be A Millionair One Day.