Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I know it has being a long while since I last update my blog; SORRY to all my reader who really care and concern about what was happening about me lately. There were a lot of this happened, today is just the second day of school reopen, I just had my 2 weeks of holiday, however during this 2 week I wasn’t free also. Before going for holiday, I organized a BBQ gathering for NPAP07 drill committee, even though only almost half of the people turn up for the BBQ, I think those they do enjoy and appreciated it.
First, second and third day of my holiday went back to secondary school for training, this training also allows me to take more photo for the slideshow which will be show on the farewell party. Farewell party for Jun Jie and which was a surprised party for him.
IMPORTANT NEW!!!!!
IMPORTANT NEW!!!!!
IMPORTANT NEW!!!!!
IMPORTANT NEW!!!!!
IMPORTANT NEW!!!!!I will now announce it. I am no long single and unavailable already. Now is totally unavailable, I am
ATTACHED and in Relationship already =D. Soon I will be changing my blog address and template, sorry if I have caused any inconvenience….. HeHeHe
Got to go sleep already, tomorrow still got school, there were more things to write, things like what happened during this
16 days, what I wish for the future, and what I want to do next. This question will be answered on the next post.
Today will be
16th day of my relationship, so HAPPY =D.
12:16 AM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:16 AM ♥