Sunday, May 06, 2007
Today, 6th may 2007, Sunday.
It had being a long wait since I blogged. Hmmmm, summary of this week activity.....
Monday ----School. {Monday Blue}
Tuesday ----Public holiday. Stay at home and rest, lazy to go out and also no money already.
Wednesday---- Off day. When to Hougang in the morning to accompany HER to Woodlands, because we actually wanted to start doing PP (personal profiling). Another friend was late so SW and I went to yakun to had our breakfast. Waited for almost 1 hour before they came. After eating, went to the library and do some research, but I don’t know what to research so just do some reading in the library. Spend around 1hr there and got to rush off to watch Spiderman 3. Went to had our dinner at Long John Silver and sent her home.
Thursday----School. {Boring}
Friday----School. As it was the start of weekend, met up with her and went to the walk around Pasamalam, ate ramily burger at civil centre as there had air-conditioned and place to sit. Sent her home after finishing the burger. FOR MORE DETAIL ABOUT FRIDAY U ALL CAN READ FROM DAWN’S BLOG. Never expect to be so detail.
Saturday---- woke up early in the morning 0550am, took cab down to hougang and wait for her. SHE got work on that day, so went to hougang to accompany her to Tampines and then to Changi Cargo. Went back home and took my nap. Nothing to do in the afternoon so watch Vcd (GOOD LUCK) watches all the way until night time and slept at 1plus.
Sunday---- Sleeping day. {Sianz}
I really don't know what to do. Can anyone please show me the right path on this unstated relationship, I really confuse. If both side are scare and have worry to start, scare and worry to hurt one another and lose this friendship if this relationship fails. I think it will just remain at this grey area (either yes or no state). It is good to have worry as it mean that some one is really serious on this relationship. Hehe. What is yours will be yours, so I think there is no point forcing, let times solve everything. Hahaha
5:54 PM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 5:54 PM ♥