Monday, February 05, 2007
02/02/07
Ended school around the same time; didn’t go back to unit for training and also never go for npdp. Hahaha, went out with my classmate to AMK to buy shoes, because got her that why I will go, if not I will rather go back for training instead. So many things happened when I wasn’t there. Things like sec1 orientation camp was cancelled, a lot of the sec 4 cadet came back because of CCA grade. I won’t let things just happen without my control. Everything will always be under my control. Hahaha.... Spending the days with them shopping around AMK is quite fun, I am the only guy there accompanying 3 other girls and 1 of them is her. After today, had become their sister too already. Hahaha....
03/02/07
Went out to Bugis to meet my sisters, because need to go NLB to do something. Don't know is fate or coincident, she and me took the same train to city hall, She board the train at Dhoby Ghaut Station. With the help of the mirror image glasses, I saw her walk pass me from my back, so I went forward and tickle her from the back. Hahaha.... Then meet up with another friend and went to NLB. After going NLB, we went to the temple to pray and then to the hawker centre to eat. Need to do some exercise after eating, so went shopping at bugis junction and the near by shopping centre. Hahaha then went to took neo print together, so fun and interesting. Send her back to kovan then went back to Dhoby Ghaut to meet my friend.

* I like the top right one, hehe...
Activity didn't end just like that. We went to Clarke Quay....... Below will show what we did. Hehehe.....

*
3 wild turkey (cola)
*Pizza
* Opps

Ya~~~~





04/02/07
Went shopping for new year cloth, brought 2 jeans, 1 shirt, 1 t-shirt. Things still yet to buy: shoes and polo tee, belt. Hahaha….. Over budget already, so have to fork out my own money to buy the rest of the clothing already….. Haiz~~
12:33 AM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:33 AM ♥