<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34148604?origin\x3dhttp://keeyong88-9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 18, 2006

Had being sending her back home for the past 5 days. Even thought I live at woodland and she live at Hougang, journey there was rather short to me, but when going home is rather long to me. Maybe it is because nothing to do, no one to chat or make fun of, so will feel that the journey is so long. Even thought I am tire, but I think sending her home is the only time where there is only the 2 of us, so no matter how tire I am, I still wish to send her home everyday after school. Haha, sometime we must know to sacrifice something for another thing, for sending her home, I give up my nap time, and I think it is worth sending her home then having nap time. By the time I reached home is around 8plus, just nice to have dinner and do RJ, and go to bed early.

Hmmm, at the end of the day, there are only 5 words that keep me want to do things for her, cause I think now she play some effect in my life, and the 5 words are I LIKE LIM SHI WEI.

* Take care my friends out there.............

12:52 AM

You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:52 AM ♥




Profile ♥
KEEYONG.
21 Years Old.
16-2-1988.
Aquarius.
Republic poly.
Single but unavailable.
Serving the Nation soon.

Wish upon a Sun.. ♥
Get A Life.
Get A Car.
Get A New Bag.
Get A New Watch.
Get A Better GPA.
Get A MP3 Player.
Tidy Up My Room.
Save More Money.
Repair My Laptop.
Go For Oversea Trip.
Memorable 21st Birthday.
To Be A Millionair One Day.

Sun-SCREAM! ♥
Out You Go ♥
  • Amy
  • Dawn
  • Eileen
  • James
  • Jia Hui
  • Jia Zhen
  • Katherine
  • Kee Kwoon
  • Kelvin
  • Koksiang
  • Lesly
  • Louis
  • Rafael
  • Shirley
  • Shi Qi
  • Shi Wei
  • Valerie
  • Wei Ling
  • Wei Ting
  • Xiaoying
  • Yan Lin
  • Yew Wien

  • You Are My Sunshine - Stine J.