Sunday, November 12, 2006
She knew it already. She knows that I like her and wan her be my gf already. My entire secret has being release out already. If I never say out, I will regret it in the end. Haha. Telling someone you like to her I not easy, u must have the courage or else she will never know that I like her, so I have bring out my courage, my friends out there, haha, dun wait any more bring out your courage and tell that person that you like him/her. Haha.
After listening to my friend's comments in my tag, I think I still wan to say that I wan to rest. But dun worry, wont rest long, until Dec only bah. This rest is I gave myself one, due to the sec 2 Act. I think maybe I deserve it, after so much hard work in Act. As there is a phrase goes like this: take a break to walk a long journey. So I think this is the time where I can take a break due to no training and O level examination. After this year, will be a year where I will start fighting for GOLD. I mean what I say, after doing next year 30 week plan, I think I seem hope in gold or at least silver. Haha.
* Take care my friends out there........
3:51 PM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 3:51 PM ♥