<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34148604?origin\x3dhttp://keeyong88-9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Haha, today went and watch movie with HER, watch MATERIALS GIRL. Luckily we did not met any of our classmates, or else the next day topic will be about me and her, haha, sound so underground. The show was quite nice and funny, but no matter what show it is, it was the first movie that I watched with her, so it is nice. Haha. After the show, send her home to Hougang, even thought I stay at woodland but I think maybe is I want to spent more time with her lord, so send her home. The journey was rather long, can feel that she is tire, so we listen to the song and slowly she fell asleep, and should be resting not sleeping. Haha. Never sent her to her block, but some where nears her block, as she scare I duno the way back so want me to broad the bus at the bus stop near her block, wow what a caring person she is. Haha. On the way back, almost fell asleep on the bus, but she called me and chats over the phone, chat until I reached home and I asked her go sleep or else tomorrow cannot wake up again. Haha, what a lazy pig she is, hahaha...........

* Take care my friends out there.............

12:24 AM

You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:24 AM ♥




Profile ♥
KEEYONG.
21 Years Old.
16-2-1988.
Aquarius.
Republic poly.
Single but unavailable.
Serving the Nation soon.

Wish upon a Sun.. ♥
Get A Life.
Get A Car.
Get A New Bag.
Get A New Watch.
Get A Better GPA.
Get A MP3 Player.
Tidy Up My Room.
Save More Money.
Repair My Laptop.
Go For Oversea Trip.
Memorable 21st Birthday.
To Be A Millionair One Day.

Sun-SCREAM! ♥
Out You Go ♥
  • Amy
  • Dawn
  • Eileen
  • James
  • Jia Hui
  • Jia Zhen
  • Katherine
  • Kee Kwoon
  • Kelvin
  • Koksiang
  • Lesly
  • Louis
  • Rafael
  • Shirley
  • Shi Qi
  • Shi Wei
  • Valerie
  • Wei Ling
  • Wei Ting
  • Xiaoying
  • Yan Lin
  • Yew Wien

  • You Are My Sunshine - Stine J.