Friday, November 03, 2006
The day has come, few more hours before the start of the camp. My heart is pumping faster and faster, getting worrier and worrier. That is nothing I cannot already, just to wait and prepare for the battle later, this battle will start when the camp is being declare open, battle will end when camp overall in charge has declare the camp close. This battle will win if everyone goes back home will a good memory of the camp, and also everything turn out smoothly, according on how it was being expected.
What am I scare of, there should not have anything that can scare me. But haiz, there is, camp opening speech by me. I have to say something in front of 200 hundred campers and teacher officer, campers is still ok, but is the teacher officer and those higher ranks than me de, I am scare of, they are a pressure to me. Causing me to have stage fright. Haiz......
HELP ME! HELP ME! AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If courage is the presence of hope, then I will not see any hope between me and her, cause I still dun have the courage to say I like her. Distance between me and her is like 1000km apart. She also believes in chemistry in a relationship, sad to say the chemistry between us is not as strong as compare to her friend. Even though she maybe reading this entry, but hope that she will not avoid me after know it. Haha, just wan to release all the thing that was being kept in my heart, just wan to leave for the camp with no worries or regret....... Hehe
10:16 AM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 10:16 AM ♥