<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34148604?origin\x3dhttp://keeyong88-9.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 16, 2006

What a boring day I have..... Woke up at 1030 and took a bath and went to my mama shop and help, cause Hari Raya and Deepavail is coming soon, so just go down and help.......hEhe,what a good boy I am sia, Wahaha..... Left the shop around 2 plus, as there are not much people already.....Reached home, go online and see blog, searching for my blog, using my name. OMG there are also many people call keeyong de sia, and then saw a few blog that mentioned me in their blog, people like NPDP cadet's la, NDP cadet's la, and my unit cadet's la. Got good and bad thing la but mostly is good thing, hehe, like they miss me la, after those 2 parades and how nice I treat them during the training of the parade...... Wahaha..... A good CI will always leave a good memories to the cadet, and they will always remember this SIR.... I am so *touch* sia..... I also miss them sia.....

During evening time went to my uncle's house for housewarming, hmmm very big sia compare to my house, 3 storey high. So many people walking here and there, greet one after another, some of them I dun even noe who are they. So boring no one entertain me sia, so have to entertain myself lor, walk around they place and watch tv lor.... Most embarrass thing happen le, saw one of the relative of my aunt in the kitchen. Her daughter was the flower girl during my uncle wedding, if there is a flower girl, then that mean there is a flower boy la, haha, I am the flower boy sia.... That time both the flower boy and girl have to hold hand and walk in front of the bride and the bridegroom. OMG, the mother of the flower girl come and ask me whether I still remember her daughter or not and seen her le mah. Lucky that girl never walks to the kitchen, or else more embarrass thing will happen.... How can I forget, make me recall those days, when I was so innocent and being asked to be the flower boy... :$

*Dead day counting down, 19 more days.

12:46 AM

You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 12:46 AM ♥




Profile ♥
KEEYONG.
21 Years Old.
16-2-1988.
Aquarius.
Republic poly.
Single but unavailable.
Serving the Nation soon.

Wish upon a Sun.. ♥
Get A Life.
Get A Car.
Get A New Bag.
Get A New Watch.
Get A Better GPA.
Get A MP3 Player.
Tidy Up My Room.
Save More Money.
Repair My Laptop.
Go For Oversea Trip.
Memorable 21st Birthday.
To Be A Millionair One Day.

Sun-SCREAM! ♥
Out You Go ♥
  • Amy
  • Dawn
  • Eileen
  • James
  • Jia Hui
  • Jia Zhen
  • Katherine
  • Kee Kwoon
  • Kelvin
  • Koksiang
  • Lesly
  • Louis
  • Rafael
  • Shirley
  • Shi Qi
  • Shi Wei
  • Valerie
  • Wei Ling
  • Wei Ting
  • Xiaoying
  • Yan Lin
  • Yew Wien

  • You Are My Sunshine - Stine J.