Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Surprise, one day got 2 entries...... Sometime when a person has a happy feeling, he/she cannot hide it and will want to share it with others; I am also will want to share my joy with my friends,Haha. Finally she online in msn during non schooling hours which is around 6 plus in the evening. After hesitated for a moment on whether I should go and say Hi to her or not, what should I say after saying Hi, what conversation topic should I start to say. But after many thoughts, finally make the first step by saying Hi to her. My feeling at that moment was quite high and just keep on crapping with her , hmmm don’t know how she think of the first conversation with me, will she be thinking of, just to entertain me so just put ‘haha’. Let’s hope that this will be a good start. Because having a good start is actually the same as having half the success already. Haha, Wahahaha, Muhaha, I think even I sleep also will have smile one my face sia :)....... Just wish tml will be a better day for me. hEhe
*Dead day counting down, 17 more days.
11:14 PM
You promised me the sunrise,
under that tree at 11:14 PM ♥